Friday, January 13, 2012

Time Flies When You're...Busy!

I feel like this week has just flown by. I'm not sure where it went, but it sure got there in a hurry.

I'm hatching some pretty big plans for the upcoming weeks. We are trying to get a cruise planned for March, and if that happens I'm going to need to put some extra effort into getting bikini ready. * Le sigh. Other than that on the agenda is an attempt at finishing up my spring cleaning, trying to get the last few things done on the basement remodel (apparently other people won't use a bathroom with no door...go figure), introducing myself to my pasta maker, and keeping the regular cooking/cleaning/part-time work caught up. I know it's going to be a busy couple of weeks, and if this week was any indication they will be flying by.

I don't know why I thought life would just miraculously slow down after the holidays, but I did. So needless to say I'm a bit disappointed that it hasn't. Then again, I do love to be overly busy. So here's to new diets, new workouts, and new recipes interspersed with old routines. It's like a New Year's Resolution, just a bit delayed.

And for the record, the only things I actually resolved to do this year are turn 26 (which I am confident I can accomplish in the first quarter) and finish my Bestie's Christmas present from 2008. And, if I manage the second resolution I will be ecstatic and there will be pictures! :) So, here goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment